Private Birthday Dinner Party, Chris and Heather and Friends, Fawley, Hampshire,




I had the huge pleasure of cooking for four lovely guests this weekend, providing canapes and three courses of delicious food at a beautiful holiday home in Fawley. Not being far from Southampton, I had a swift journey through some quaint little roads before I arrived at the scenic grounds of Nelson's Place. :) Greeted warmly by Chris at the door, I was shown into the large kitchen to unpack my things and get ready for the Dinner Party ahead. I met the rest of the guests shortly after and it was a great atmosphere, celebrating Heather's Birthday in the cottage. :) Canapes were enjoyed in the lounge before everyone came out to the Dining Table which had me working next to everyone in the communal Kitchen/Dining area. Each course was very well received and I got to enjoy a beer towards the end of the evening :) It was fabulous to be involved in the conversation in-between cooking and I had another fantastic Dinner Party this Saturday......






Menu



Canapes:



Chicken Satay, Soy, Honey, Cashew Nut Butter,
x x x
Brushetta, Cheddar, Blush Tomato, Green Olive, 
x x x
King Prawn, Chorizo, Roasted Red Pepper, Chilli, Balsamic,



To Begin:


Chicken Liver Parfait, Gralic Brishetta, Saute Wild Mushrooms, Caramelized ed onion Chutney,



Main-Course:

Assiette of Lamb:
Pan Roasted Rump, RedCurrant and Red Wine Gravy,
Pulled Lamb and Potato Pie, Mint Sauce,
Crisp Fried Confit of Shoulder,
Celeriac Puree, Roasted Carrots, Spiced Red Cabbage, 
Buttered Asparagus and Peas with Pancetta and Shallots, 



To Finish:

Trio of Desserts:
Vanilla and Cardamom Creme Brulee,
x x x
Plum and Cinnamon Tarte Tatin, "Apple Crumble" and Stem Ginger Ice-Cream,
x x x
Winter Berry "Mess"
















For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments