Private Surprise Birthday Dinner Party, 7 Courses in Winchester




This Saturday, I was personal Chef for ten amazing and hungry guests celebrating a birthday Party in Winchester, Hampshire. Providing some decadent and delicious Canapes along with  a further 7 gourmet courses, it was a fabulous Dinner Party to remember. As I was a surprise for the Birthday Girl, I arrived about two hours before Canapes and set up in the kitchen. I have known Mark for a little over a year so it was great to chat whilst getting to work and I was offered a taster of some delicious red wines that had been selected for some of the courses. :) 

It was a real pleasure to be invited to the table after Dessert and try some choice and enticing cheeses and a little more red wine :) It was fantastic to get first hand compliments on my cooking and talk about each course and everybody's favourites. I would say it was a hard decision for most as all courses were of course superb and with a mixed vote around the table, I would say my main Duck dish was a very close top dish of the evening :) My Wild Mushroom Soup and Dessert very close behind. 











Menu



Canapes:

Bruschetta, Black Sesame Seed and Paprika Hummus,
x x x
Cured Salmon, Sp
ring Onion, Lemon, Black Pepper,
x x x
Chicken Satay, Chilli, Ginger, Cashew, Garam Masala,
x x x
Crispy Duck Roll, Sweet Chilli,


x x x

Wild Mushroom and Truffle Soup, Toasted Walnuts, Truffle Oil,

x x x

Pressed Confit of Pork, Curried Lentils, Burnt Red Onion Ketchup,
Apple Sauce, Sea Salt Crackling,

x x x

Marinated King Prawn, Garlic, Paprika, Chilli, Lemon,
Saute with Chorizo, Roasted Red Pepper, Balsamic,

x x x

Mango Sorbet

x x x

Pan Seared 5 Spiced Duck Breast, Game Pie, Duck Fat Pastry, Redcurrant Gravy,
Dauphinoise Potatoes, Spiced Red Cabbage, Glazed Carrots, Buttered Asparagus Spears,
Cherry and Red Wine Reduction,

x x x

Vanilla, Cardamom and Honeycomb Creme Brulee, 
Strawberry and Elderflower Jelly, Crushed Meringue, Fresh Berries,

x x x

Petit Fours.




































For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments