Private Dinner Party, 70th Birthday Celebration







It's always a fantastic celebratory event when I am personal chef for great guests in their own homes and this weekend I had a fabulous 70th Birthday Dinner Party in Southampton, serving up some of my favourite new dishes. Arriving to a lovely house with a spacious kitchen, I unpacked and  set up as usual, ready to serve canapes in the garden before a further three courses were to be enjoyed inside. Cooking for three generations was a real pleasure and meeting everyone on the night was a hugely rewarding experience. I even got chance to become "victim" to my first selfie stick experience but it was  all good fun and I really enjoyed the whole evening :)









Menu


Canapes:

Carpacio of British Beef, Lemon, Black Pepper, Rocket,
x x x
Chicken Satay Skewers, Soy, Ginger, Honey, Cashew Nut and Chilli Butter,
x x x
Bruschetta, Blue Stilton, Spiced Pear Chutney,


To Begin:

Black Treacle and Dijon Cured Salmon, Salmon Cromesquis, Pickled Cucumber and Spring Onion,


Main-Course:

Pave of Seared Beef Fillet, Pulled Beef and Red Wine Pie, Wild Mushroom Sauce,
Dauphinoise Potatoes, Glazed Carrots, Buttered Asparagus Spears,


To Finish:

Trio of Desserts:
Cherry, Anise and Granola Crumble, Vanilla Custard,
x x x
Sticky Toffee Pudding, Chocolate Chip and Sticky Toffee Ice-Cream,
x x x
Iced White Chocolate, Fresh Mint and Pistachio Parfait.
































For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments