Private Dinner Party, Alison and Mark




I traveled up near Basingstoke for my latest Dinner Party to aid in celebrating a very special Birthday on Valentines weekend. I served up some Delicious Canapes and a further three courses on a Sunday Lunchtime for ten delightful guests, being a perfect number to help create a fabulous and celebratory atmosphere for the day. I also had one Gluten Free guest which was no problem at all to cater for as I substituted a few ingredients and change the menu slightly where it was necessary. I was made to feel very welcome from my arrival and all through the course of a fabulous Dinner Party, truly being a superb afternoon. I also received a very touching but humorous Thank you card which really made my day and whole weekend. 








Menu



Canapes:

Bresaola, Chilli Oil, Balsamic, Black Pepper, Rocket,
x x x
Dijon and Treacle Cured Salmon Skewers, Lemon, 
x x x
Brushetta, Paprika and Black Sesame Seed Hummus,
x x x
Satay Chicken, Toasted Sunflower Seed and Chilli,


To Begin:

Tea Smoked Chicken Breast, Spring Onion and Red Pepper Salad,
Mango slices, Mango Puree, Mango and Sweet Chilli Salsa,


Main-Course:

Beef Fillet Wellington, Wild Mushroom Pate, Parma Ham, Pastry, Red Wine Gravy,
Pressed Pulled Brisket, Bubble and Squeak Cake, Glazed Carrots, Green beans, 


To Finish:

Trio of Desserts:
Pear and Anise Tarte Tatin, Stem Giner Ice-Cream,
x x x
Vanilla and Cardamom Creme Brulee, Honeycomb,
x x x
Dark Chocolate and Pecan Brownie, White Chocolate, Pistachio and Minted Parfait.















For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments