Private Dinner Party, Jen and Ben, Brookes Farm, Seend,




This weekend I traveled to Seend in Wiltshire, cooking at the quaint and most arresting of holiday homes, Brookes Farm. Having twice catered Private Dinner Parties there before, it was a real pleasure to return and cook for friends of my previous hosts and deliver a superb menu for five wonderful guests. Celebrating a very special Birthday, we had four generations of one family staying at the Farm to aid in jubilating the weekend. I had the warmest of greetings from the youngest lady of the house, who is just a few months younger than my own little boy! :) When it came to dinner, I had the house's grand Aga to work with in the delightful and spacious kitchen and so it was an enjoyable and fantastic evening. All the guests were extremely friendly, making me feel most welcome and I loved the whole dinner from start to finish. Between the main course of Parma Ham wrapped Monkfish and my Trio of Desserts, I offered to showcase my Apple Swan carving as it was the centre of attention at the table. It was a novelty to do so and it really helped contribute to a most splendid celebration of  a weekend.









Menu



Canapes:

Crispy Vegetable and Noodle roll, Sweet Chilli,
x x x
SMoked salmon, Cream Cheese, Horseradish, Black Pepper, Lemon,
x x x
Dijon, Honey and Sesame glazed Sauages,



To Begin:

Seared King Scallops, Black Pudding, Cauliflower Puree, 


Main-Course:

Pan roasted Monk-Fish, Wrapped in Parma Ham, Fresh Sage, Lemon Butter, White Wine Sauce,
Dauphinoise Potatoes, G;azed Carrots, Saute Green Beans,


To Finish:

Trio of Desserts:
Melting Dark Chocolate and Cherry Brandy Fondant, Creme de Casiss Ice cream,
x x x
Vanilla and Honeycomb Creme Brulee, 
x x x
Iced Pistachio, Fresh Mint and White Chocolate Parfait.













For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments