Private Dinner Party, James and Friends, Camberley




This Saturday I traveled up to Camberley to cook for nine hungry and delightful guests celebrating Christmas in the comfort of their own home. It was with the greatest of pleasures as it was a return visit after only a few months that I would be cooking for James and Kim again who had experienced some "ChefGary" food at their own home earlier in the year. This time round it was to be hosted by their good friends Mark and Hanne who have a lovely big  house with a fantastic old style gas oven, being very dependable and great to use. It was also a huge pleasure to meet the children of the house who attend my old school where I was at for 6 fabulous years before moving on to concentrate on my Dinner Party business. I had my trusted young Chef Liam with me to help who frequently comes out with me to assist on larger parties.








Menu



Canapes:

Bruschetta, Blue Stilton, Caramelised Red Onion Chutney, Blush Tomato,
x x x
Salmon and Sesame Fish Cake, Sweet Chilli,
x x x
Pan fried Chorizo, Garlic King Prawn, Charred Red Pepper Skewers, Balsamic,


Pre Starter:

Roasted Butternut Squash, Chilli and Coconut Soup,


To Begin:

Seared King Scallops, Pork Belly, Apple Sauce, Sea Salt Crackling,


Main-Course:

Beef Fillet Wellington, Wild Mushroom Pate, Parma Ham, Crisp Pastry,
Dauphinoise Potatoes, Texture of Carrot, Cabbage and Pancetta Parcel, Red wine Gravy,


To Finish:

Trio of Desserts:
Lemon Curd and Raspberry Mille Fuille, Sweet Pastry Layers,
x x x
Melting Chocolate and Cinnamon Fondant, Hot Chocolate Sauce,
x x x
Chocolate and Pecan Brownie, Peanut Butter Ice-Cream.


















For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments