Canapes, Peter Cooper, Volks Wagon in Southampton

"I just wanted to say how professional and inspiring you are. Your calm easy manner along with food that not only looks fabulous but tastes incredible. We would all recommend you without hesitation" Pam Bates






Although my Dinner Parties make up a large part of my work, I cater for many other various styles functions, this week cooking for nearly 70 people in a car dealer shop floor. Following on from a superb charity event, I got asked to do some canapes for the Networking evening in Southampton. I brought some tables and all the necessary equipment with me, including my mobile oven and was set and ready to go shortly after.  It was a huge pleasure to serve some decadent and delicious savoury canapes, including caramelised Figs with Balsamic, followed by some enticing little sweet nibbles as well. There were various entertainment stalls and it was great to see some amazing cocktails being made up to be enjoyed with my canapes. A fantastic evening, it was refreshing to be part of something a little different amongst a brilliant atmosphere.







Canape Menu


Savoury:

Caramelised Figs, Balsamic, Honey, Cinnamon, Feta,
x x x
Pulled Pork, Sesame, Soy and Sweet Chilli Spring rolls,
x x x
Vegetable and Noodle Rolls, Sweet Chilli, 

Sweet:

Chocolate, Pecan and Peanut Butter Brownies,
x x x
Bailey's and Toffee Cheese Cakes,
x x x
Lemon Curd and Blueberry Tartes.











For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments