Private Dinner Party, Karen and Phil Brown




Catering for a Fab Birthday Celebration Dinner Party  near Hook this weekend went Brilliantly. Starting with a light starter of Crab, cured Salmon and Avocado, followed by Beef Wellington was superbly chosen by Karen and it was finished off perfectly with a Winter Dessert of Toffee Apple and Pecan Crumble. Fantastic ingredients, prepared, cooked and presented beautifully always have an allure for me and made for a culminating menu all round. It was also a return visit to Karen and Phil which was an affording pleasure and  also great to see their  boys again whom I Know well from Yateley Manor School.

I always bring my camera to every Private Dinner Party to take photos of the food but I couldn't believe it when I arrived to find I had left it on and drained the battery!! Being a perfect adjutant host, Karen lent me her cannon for the evening which was much appreciated. ;-) I have become quite adapt from with my Nikon 7000 which I love and learnt how to use with the aid of Julian and Sue Porter's workshop days, but I enjoyed working with a new model which I hope I utilised well.







Menu


To Begin:

Granary and Olive Bread, Marinated Olives,

Crispy Duck rolls, Sweet Chilli,


To Start:

White Crab Meat, Cured Salmon, Avocado, Horseradish,


Main-Course:

Fillet of Beef Wellington, Wild mushroom Pate, Parma Ham, Crisp Pastry,
Potato Gratin, Calliflower puree, Glazed Carrots, Saute Greens,


To Finish:

Toffee Apple and Pecan Crumble,
Cinnamon Custard, Caramel and Chocolate Ice Cream.







For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk


Comments