Private Dinner Party, Katie's Birthday




I really do love all my Private Dinner Parties, every occasion being special in it's own right, yet every now and again I do one that is that extra little bit more so, managing to leave me with a complete buzz of excitement and pride. Cooking for my latest guests was definitely among my all time top ten, having a brilliant evening from the beginning to end. Their two young girls were a complete dream, helping lay the table and indulging me with very adult conversation about my work. They were a pleasure to have around and even obliged with helping take food out and clearing  the empty plates which was most efficacious.

Katie found my Face book Page a while back and has been brilliant with her Comments and "Likes", always saying that she will have me round to cook. It always brings a sense of reward when I get new clients and Katie and Dave were absolutely brilliant when we finally got around to setting a Dinner Party Date. They  were so complimentary about my food, giving great feedback and engaging in great banter throughout the night that it was with the greatest of pleasures that I joined them at the table at the end of the evening with a chilled bottle of Becks. All of Katie's and Dave's guests were so convivial and welcoming it was a fantastic way to end a brilliant Birthday celebration.








Menu
Canapes:
Chicken Satay, Cashew, Chilli,
x x x
Bruschetta, Tomato, Red Pepper, Basil,
x x x
Crispy Duck roll, Sweet Chilli,
To Begin:
Caramelised Figs,
Blue Stilton, Parma Ham, Balsamic, Honey, Cinnamon,
 Stilton Soda Bread,

Main-Course:
Beef Fillet Medallions, Crisp Pancetta, Saint Agur, Puff Pastry,
Crushed New Potatoes, glazed Carrots, Saute Cabbage and Leeks,
To Finish:
Trio of Desserts:
Elder Flower Pannacotta, Raspberry Coulis,
x x x
Chocolate Orange Fondant, Chocolate and Toffee Sauce,
x x x
Pear and Anise Tarte Tatin.







For more information please contact me on 07775560126 or Mailto://chef@chefgary.co.uk

Comments