Private Dinner Party, Alison and Martin Aspin



One of the best things about my job besides cooking amazing food is that I get to meet lots of different people. I always come back from my Private Dinner Parties feeling really positive after a great evening and it is especially rewarding to feel I have made new friends each time. My latest Dinner Party was in Winchester for an intimate number of four who won my Dinner Party Prize that I donated to a local charity event. With a benevolent atmosphere around the table, I couldn't have hoped for a friendlier bunch of people to cook for. The menu chosen utilised some of my favourite ingredients and everything turned out as planned, with all guests raving about the evening afterwards.







Menu

To Begin:
Pressed Duck and Black Pudding Terrine, Spiced Fig and Plum Chutney.

Main-Course:
Hampshire Pork Fillet and sausage meat Wellington, wrapped in Parma ham and crisp Pastry,
Dijon mash, Caraway roasted Carrots, Saute Green Beans, Cider and Cream sauce.

To Finish:
Summer Berry Pudding, Chilled Vanilla Custard, Caramel Tuille.






"We all had a fantastic evening on Saturday. The food was incredible. Thank you so so much!



Comments

Alison Aspin said…
We all had a fantastic evening on Saturday. The food was incredible. We all hope to do it again one day soon. Thank you so so much!
Unknown said…
Thanks Alison, It was a pleasure cooking for you all.