Private Dinner Party, Mark and Hannah





As a Private Chef, it is instrumental that I take the utmost pride in what I do, attaining plenty of pleasure and passion from every Dinner Party. When I come away after a successful evening there is nothing more rewarding that having happy guests and knowing that I have made a great evening from utilising some fantastic ingredients into a brilliant dinner party menu. My latest and most definitely one of my all time favourite dinner parties ticked all the boxes and was my second visit to the home of Mark and Hannah in Fleet.

The menu was put together selecting some of my favourite ingredients, providing 8 courses of delicious and delectable cuisine. It was a really special evening for me as promoting my extra course menus  allows me to really push the boat out and serve some fantastic plates of food. It was particularly rewarding as it was for a great bunch of friends that gave me such positive feedback between each course, giving me a real buzz. The kitchen was also so great to work in with plenty of  space to plate up, allowing me to capture some brilliant photos.

At the end of the evening it was a complete pleasure to be invited to sit at the table with everyone to enjoy some amazing cheeses with a glass of red wine. I am a great fan of many cheeses and I was introduced to two new varities of delicious soft cheeses that blew me away. It was the perfect way to end such a great evening and I am sure I will be serving more multi course menus soon.








Menu


Carpacio of Beef Fillet, Blue Cheese,
x x x
Qualis eggs, Roasted red pepper mousse, Cucumber, Celery salt,
x x x
Crab and king Prawn cocktail, tomato and tarragon mayonnaise,
x x x
Roasted butternut squash soup, coconut, chilli, ginger,
Freshl;y baked Sea salt and cracked black pepper Granary bread,
x x x
Pressed Duck and Black Pudding Terrine,
Spiced Fig chutney, Melba Toast,
x x x
Lobster, Scallop, King Prawn, Thai curry sauce,
x x x
Raspberry and Pink Champagne Sorbet,
x x x
Beef Fillet Wellington, Wild Mushroom Pate, Parma ham, Pastry,
Dauphinoise Potatoes, Asparagus Spears, Glazed Carrots, Red wine Gravy,
x x x
Trio of Desserts:
Chocolate Orange Fondant, Cinnamon Ice cream,
x x x
Bakewell tart, Caramelised Brandy Plums,
x x x
Tropical fruit Sushi Maki, lime Syrup,
x x x
Cheese Board.













"Another really fantastic evening and the food was spectacular. I thought it was the best beef Wellington I'd ever had. The soup starter was very rich and full flavoured and the terrine, original and very successful. We all really enjoyed the puddings and thought the Bakewell tart as well as the overall presentation was the star.

For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126 Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

 

Comments