Private Dinner Party, Liz and Tony




I travelled to London this weekend to cook for another bunch of amazing people. Liz was celebrating a Big Birthday and wanted to commemorate the occasion in style with her close friends at home, using my Dinner Party services to ensure a great feast without any stress or hassle. I came highly recommended from a close friend of Liz's whom I had cooked for previously which gave me a great buzz to start the Party off. Liz chose a great menu, starting with some delectable canapes, a light sea bass starter, my all time favourite main course: Beef fillet Wellington, and all finished off with my trade mark "Trio of desserts"





Menu


To Begin:

Roasted sweet potato, cumin, coriander and ginger crumb, sweet chilli,
x x x
Bruschetta, Goats cheese, blush tomato, fresh basil, avocado,
x x x
Smoked salmon maki, 
x x x
Chicken satay skewers,


To Start:

Tempura sea bass fillet, saute peas, chilli and shallots, Lemon mayonnaise,


Main-Course:

Beef fillet Wellington, mushroom pate, puff pastry, red wine gravy,
Served with: Chateau potatoes, roasted carrots, broccoli,


To Finish:

Trio of Desserts,
Warm chocolate fondant, vanila ice cream,
Elderflower Pannacotta,
Fresh English Strawberries, honeycomb, vanilla tuille biscuit.








It was another great evening all round, serving excellent food amongst  benevolent and jovial company. 


For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk


Comments