Private Dinner Party, Kev and Ellen



It's a huge accolade when I get a return invite to cook for clients, evoking great passion for my Private Dinner Party business. On this occasion, It was a second visit to Kev and Ellen, with their friends Penny and James. I first cooked for them less than two months ago which came through recommendation from my good friend, Julian Porter. They were a really friendly bunch, very easy to get on with and greatly appreciative of my food and I had been looking forwards to cooking for them all again. Penny and Ellen came up with a fantastic four course menu from my site and surprised the guys as a gift for Father's day. 




Menu


To Begin:

Individual Smoked haddock and King prawn pie, leek, cheddar and tarragon sauce, creamed potato gratin,


Main-Course:

Lamb, three ways, Red wine and rosemary gravy,
Seared rack of lamb, Slow braised lamb neck fillet, Mini Shepherds pie,
Celeriac mash, roasted carrots, saute green beans,


To Finish:

Duo of creme brulees,
Orange and Lemon, fresh raspberries,
Bailey's and cinnamon, vanilla tuille, 


Cheese Board:

Cheddar with fresh red chilli, Ossau Iraty, Saint Agur, Boursin with caramelized figs,
Red onion and cranberry chutney, grapes, biscuits.










For further enquiries, please contact me via email or telephone.
Tel: 07775560126   Email: Chef@Chefgary.co.uk

Comments