Private Dinner Party, Mark and Cindy




My Private Dinner Parties have kicked off in a big way since I first started cooking for people in their own homes and it is no wonder when I have such great clients as Mark and Cindy. It was the fourth occasion that I had the pleasure of cooking for them at my latest Dinner Party and it was great from beginning to end. Mark is a real food enthusiast and it was great coming up with the latest menu and getting to produce and serve it on the evening. It always makes the evening a success when I receive compliments and I wasn't disappointed this time round. Another Dinner Party that went down fantastically added to my repertoire. 

Mark is a keen amateur photographer as am I and it was great to have him use his Cannon to take some great photos from the evening.





Menu



Bread and Canapes:

Sun dried tomato and Parmesan bread,
Marinated olives, blush tomato, garlic and fresh basil,
Honey and mustard glazed pork sausages, wrapped in smoked bacon,
Crispy duck spring rolls, soy and honey.

To start:

Asparagus spears, wrapped in Parma ham, 
Bearnaise sauce, rocket and spinach salad.


Main-course:

Seared pork fillet tenderloin,crispy pork belly, sea salt crackling, Stroganoff sauce.
Stilton creamed potatoes,
Purple sprouting broccoli, mange tout, green beans and baby carrots.


Dessert:

Toffee apple crumble, chilled vanilla custard, caramel sauce.




"Thanks for another brilliant meal which gave everyone a real buzz!" Mark Billington

More fruit carvings








"Gary, thanks for another tremendous array of dishes last night!


From the start, the bread, delicately flavoured with parmesan and sun dried tomato was a big hit and I had to play the host, letting our friends clear the plate in front of me. Each course raised the bar further. Thanks for building my favourite (duck) into the canapĂ© and I am really glad we went with the pork main. The tenderloin  was cooked to perfection; succulent and beautifully complemented by the Stroganoff sauce and stilton mash
. The crackling was great to look at and better to 
crunch on whilst the pork belly was a brilliant finishing touch that I was 
not expecting!


The toffee apple crumble was wickedly scrumptious!Thanks again Gary. It was another great evening built around you and your which allows us to relax whilst you take care of the hard stuff :-) Cindy and I can't wait 'til next time" food. We love having you cook for us and out friends. It's a real treat "
Mark and Cindy.

Comments