Private Dinner Party, Grayshott, December, 2011


I was booked to cater for a Private Dinner Party in Grayshott, near Petersfield this Saturday. The menu was chosen by Noel from myWebsite and I travelled to his little coffee shop to do all the preparation there on the day. I always get great satisfaction from beginning to end when doing a Dinner Party and spent most of the day getting all the hard work done before serving up in the evening. Noel had arranged for his daughter and her friends to serve as there were 20 guests to cater for, so I just had to concentrate on ensuring the food was of my usual great standard.

I received very positive feedback from all the guests that I spoke with and was very satisfied with my days work, the end of the evening being finished off with a fantastic fire work display from Noel!


Menu


Canapes

Smoked salmon, rocket and cream cheese, fresh lemon and black pepper,
Sweet chilli King prawns,
Goats cheese and blush tomato brushcetta, fresh basil.


To Start

Grilled asparagus spears, wrapped in Parma ham, lemon and garlic mayonnaise.


Main-Course

Slow braised lamb shank, tarragon and balsamic vinegar,
Served with mustard seed mash, honey roasted chantaney carrots, green beans and natural gravy.


To Follow

Vanilla creme brulee, honeycomb and orange shortbread.






Comments